Saturday, March 8, 2008

DVD Format

Approximately 70% of what's in this list is ripped from original video release. Those ripped from video release source come with accurate subs and special features. The remaining 30% also come with good subtitles and oftentimes special features. These are ripped from good quality P-DVDs sourced from Quiapo, MCS, and similar DVD markets.

All items are ripped to DVD5 format (DVD-Rs) and packed in plastic DVD sleeves.

The DVD-R discs may vary depending on the market availability of quality discs. Nevertheless, we assure you that all our DVD titles will be ripped to similar quality DVD-Rs.